For each person hired, all job offers are contingent upon the following:
- Passing a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Demonstrating documentation establishing your identity and employment authorization as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act
- Providing proof of the minimum level of education required for the position
- Providing proof of license and certifications required for technical positions
Jobs may close at any time. Each job specifies the date it was posted in Human Resources. Applications and/or resumes must be submitted to Human Resources to determine qualifications for specific openings. Management reserves the right to require specific formal training for any position posted. However, depending upon the type or quality of prior experience, some exchanges can be made between training and experience.
Applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted by the supervisor of that department. Applicants and new hires are subject to a background review.
Pathology Resource Network, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
To Apply for a Job:
Please email your resume in Microsoft Word® format.
In addition to your resume, please include the following information:
- The job title for which you are applying.
- Whether you are applying for a full-time, a part-time, or a relief position
- Your desired shift
- Click to Print an application
Mail, fax, or deliver a completed application to:
Recruitment – Human Resources
Pathology Resource Network HR
2915 Missouri Avenue
Shreveport, LA 71109
To contact the Human Resources office for further details:
Brianne Zimmerman, HR Administrative Assistant