Information Technology services consist of the following services:
- — Strategize with customers, recommend and implement accepted solutions.
- — Communicate daily activity and updates.
- — Assist in the planning and implementation of IT policies and procedures.
- — Act as an IT consultant with vendors.
- — Monitor data storage.
- — 24-hour “Help” line.
- — Hardware Maintenance – Assist in procedural troubleshooting and repair for servers, workstations, printers, and network appliances.
- — Software – Maintain and update strategy for production-based software.
- — Maintain client desktop environment to include operating system, word processing, and other software applications.
- — Networking – Assist in network infrastructure maintenance and repair as necessary including data communications, network appliances, LAN cabling topology, servers with anti-virus and storage.
- — Maintain secure connectivity using current technologies.
Copyright © 2019 pathologyresource.net.
All Rights Reserved.