Information Technology services consist of the following services:
- Strategize with customers, recommend and implement accepted solutions.
- Communicate daily activity and updates.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of IT policies and procedures.
- Act as an IT consultant with vendors.
- Monitor data storage.
- 24-hour “Help” line.
- Hardware Maintenance – Assist in procedural troubleshooting and repair for servers, workstations, printers, and network appliances.
- Software – Maintain and update strategy for production-based software.
- Maintain client desktop environment to include operating system, word processing, and other software applications.
- Networking – Assist in network infrastructure maintenance and repair as necessary including data communications, network appliances, LAN cabling topology, servers with anti-virus and storage.
- Maintain secure connectivity using current technologies.
Copyright © 2020 pathologyresource.net.
All Rights Reserved.