Laboratory Management and Development consist of the following services:
- Management – PRN offers a variety of laboratory management services ranging from full-time, on-site management and general laboratory oversight to consultation for equipment implementation and validation as well as regulatory preparation.
- Lab design – Initial layouts and cost estimates to create a lab conducive to customer needs, space, and volume. Project management-coordination of architectural, engineering, and construction processes from initial quotes through final construction phase.
- Consolidation – Multi-facility lab consolidation and single-facility technology consolidation
- Process improvement – Review and analysis of current processes. Identification, recommendations, and implementation of process improvements.
- Technical support – Quality control; Equipment implementation and validation studies according to CLIA and CAP regulations; Consultation and assistance with all other laboratory standards implementation.
- Training – Laboratory safety; OIC compliance; CLIA and CAP compliance; Continuing education.